- Compact design suitable for flat/apartment/condo
- Size: 11cm (W) X 33cm (H)
- Technical support team for the installation enquiry
- Easy maintainance. Easy Quick Change Cartridge Design so everyone can easy replace the cartridge, DIY!
- Change cartridge less than 10seconds.
- 3M Science applied to providing cleaner water for your entire home, occupying minimal space.
Large Capacity Wholehouse Filtration System
Filters Water for the Entire Home
Reduces: Sand, Sediment, Rust & Soil
– Same filtration as traditional large capacity sump style whole house filtration systems
– Space saving design
– Long life (up to 12 months)
– 5 microns
– Superior flow rate – 10gpm
– Recommended for 4+ person / 3+ bathroom households
Helps Protect Your Home
– Filters incoming household water for all uses including drinking, dishwasher, clothes washer, and shower
– Less sediment in pipes & appliances
– Reduces sediment stains on clothes, sinks, fixtures
Inside the box:
– Quick change filter head
– Quick change filter
Sanitary Quick Change (SQC)
A major benefit brought by 3M to the water filtration industry is “Sanitary Quick Change” or SQC. This means filter change is much easier, quicker and cleaner. In Sanitary quick change systems, there is no contact with the dirty filter. The filter systems are contained in an encapsulated cartridge. This encapsulated system fits into a special head, so when change out comes the entire filter system can be removed. As the dirty filter and water remain inside the encapsulation there is no contact made by people changing the filter. This means a hygienic solution is achieved.
SQC systems as stated above typically have a special head system which simplifies the cartridge change-out, to a simple twist out of the old and twist in of the new. No tools or complicated alignment is required. No sanitisation of the filter housing is necessary as it is new and clean.
HOME & HEALTH
3M water filters provide you and your family with cleaner, clearer, better tasting water throughout your entire home every day.
A water filter installed in your home not only ensures that you can enjoy clear tasting water straight from the tap, you also protect your appliances from scale build-up that reduces the energy efficiency of your appliances.
Chlorine and lead can be found in our water supplies. Refer to the table below to find out the potential health effects and remedies to reduce its presence in your drinking water. It’s your right to drink clean, drink healthy.
|How does it enter drinking water?||Many water treatment operations add Chlorine to drinking water as part of the water treatment process and to kill microbes and bacteria in swimming pools.||Lead enters drinking water supplies from the corrosion of household plumbing systems (pipes, solders, fixtures)|
|What are the potential health effects?|
|How can it be reduced in drinking water?|