WHY DO YOU NEED ONE?
Food Waste Disposal Made Easy
A food waste disposer is a simply must-have appliance for the modern kitchen. A waste disposer from InSinkErator doesn’t just offer practical, contemporary convenience; it provides an environmentally responsible answer to the growing problem of food waste.
This is food waste disposal made easy. Fitted easily and discreetly under the sink, a waste disposer effortlessly grinds food waste into tiny particles that are automatically flushed away down a standard kitchen drain into the local waste treatment system or a septic tank.
Simply turn on your cold tap, put the food scraps into your sink and feed them into the InSinkErator flange that replaces your normal plughole. Turn on the waste disposer and at the touch of a button the food waste is ground down and flushed away, quickly quietly and efficiently.
Just about any food waste you can think of – including meat bones – is dealt with by the waste disposer in seconds.
Safety isn’t a problem – the grind ring that does the work so efficiently is safe and there are no blades.
You clean up on every level. You save time dealing with messy, smelly food waste. You save the hassle of filling and emptying pedal bins and dustbins. And you do your bit for the environment.
With its unobtrusive, compact design, a waste disposer is installed easily and can be fitted to most sinks. All that’s needed is standard plumbing and a power source nearby!
The First Name In Food Waste Disposers
InSinkErator invented the first food waste disposer in 1927 and ever since, we’ve been leading the world in design, manufacture and sale of sink disposer units.
Today, a staggering 6 million food waste disposers are sold every year by InSinkErator. But that’s hardly surprising: InSinkErator’s sink disposer range is unsurpassed for its breadth, performance and reliability.
- Evolution technology in a space-saving compact design
- Ultra Quiet
- Three stage grind technology for a finer grind
- Built-in air switch operation for easy installation and added convenience
- Large grind chamber (1180ml) and superior stainless steel grinding elements handle even more waste
- Stainless steel strainer basket and plug
- Cover control available for conversion to batch feed use
- Auto-reverse action for extended product life and trouble free operation
- Power Booster Circuit with Microprocessor Technology Included