Teka, German origin, they combine quality, convenience and efficiency in everything they do, to achieve the best solution for your home. Their main goal is to create meaningful experiences to share with your loved ones.
– Combi – Induction+Ceramic
– 13Amp plug & use
– Slider power control
– Left (Induction): 2000W, Right (Ceramic): 2000W
– Free Standing
Under any circumstances, make sure the hob is well ventilated and the air inlet and outlet are not blocked.
Note: The safety distance between the hotplate and the cupboard above the hotplate should be at least 760mm.
1. Only use cookware that is suitable for induction hobs:
– Suitable cookware consists of pots and pans with a base made of steel or cast iron. Suitable cookware consists of pots and pans with a base made of steel or cast iron. You can identify these either by means of the markings on the pan or by ascertaining whether a magnet clings to the base of the pan.
– The diameter may not be less than 16 cm to ensure that the energy field has an effect. Do not use
pans with a diameter in excess of 26 cm.
2. Ceramic hobs:
– Any pot could be used. Such as the pot made of stainless steel, aluminum, copper, ceramic,
– iron, heat resistant glass and any other heat resistant utensils.
– Rated Voltage : 220 240V~
– Rated Frequency : 50 / 60Hz
– Rated Power : 2800W (The Left Hob 2000W, The Right Hob 2000W)
– Net Weight : 7.8 KG S
|Dimensions||75 × 45 × 9 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.