1) What is your return policy?
Your Product is faulty.
Should you suspect a fault with your product, you should:
- Read the troubleshooting section of the product manual as it may be a common problem that can be easily resolved based on manuals. If the problem cannot be resolved:
- Don’t worry, most products with warranty coverage are guaranteed by suppliers within their specified warranty period.
- Warranty coverage is stated on the product page. Please ensure to store the warranty document safely in case you need to make claims for faulty products.
Your product is incorrect.
If the product you received is different from the product ordered, then you may return the product at our expense. We will send you the ordered item upon confirmation. Refund is not applicable to this situation.
The product is damaged upon receipt.
If the product is damaged upon receipt, then you may return the item to us. However, please ensure the product is returned as is.
2) Can I return my product if it is faulty?
If a product breaks down within the manufacturer’s warranty period, you can call the manufacturer and ask for service or spare parts. The manufacturer will then arrange a suitable time for their local service agent to come to your place and fix the problem.
However, most small appliances have no “in-house” services and you may be required to take it to the nearest approved service agent. All you require is a copy of your invoice that you would have received together with your item or in your e-mail. If you need a new invoice sent out, please call us on 03 77101677 (10am-7pm) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Can I return the product if it is damaged upon receiving?
You may return the damaged item, but it is not refundable. We will investigate the cause of damage, and replace with a new item if necessary.
4) Can I return the product if I change my mind about the order?
Please be informed that change of mind is not covered by our return and refund policy.
5) Can I refund my product?
Refund is provided only for cases where the item ordered and paid for is out of stock. Other reasons are not supported by our refund policy.
Faulty and damaged products are not refundable – only subject to servicing, repair or replacement with a new stock.
6) What are the requirements to be fulfilled if I want to return my item?
- Item must be returned in its original box and packaging.
- Item must be sealed
- Item must not have missing parts.
- Item cannot be used.
If you cannot find your questions here, feel free to contact us and we will get back to you within the next working day.